- The Y is partnering with Rose Hulman to provide a lifeguard certification class. Visit our employment page for details.
- January 1-20 we are WAIVING the joiner fee to all new and returning members! Jump start your fitness goals with the YMCA!
- Download our all new mobile app - YMCA of the Wabash Valley! Available in your mobile app store.
- Dodgeball begins January 2nd in Clay County and January 3rd in Vigo County! Grades 3-8 are welcome to join in the fun! Rates apply.
- Sign up for School is out Y is in at the Vigo County Y while school is out of session, and E-Learning days at the Clay County Y!
- TOO Group begins February 3rd and 4th! Details are under the Vigo Y fitness and wellness tab.
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighborhood.
The YMCA helps individuals and families build and maintain healthy habits for spirit, mind and body in their everyday lives through group exercise, personal training, wellness programs and state-of-the-art facilities. By helping kids, adults, families and seniors from all walks of life improve their health and well-being, we build a stronger community.
With our doors open to all, we bring together people from all backgrounds, and support those who need us most. We take on the most urgent needs in our community and inspire a spirit of service in return. We all demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back together. For information on our financial assistance program, or to make a donation today, contact your local branch.
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve, under the guidance of caring adults who believe in their potential. Through the YMCA child watch program, afterschool and summer camp programs, youth sports and more, we help our youth grow into successful adults.